Good luck to all of our competitors this weekend. Going to be a blast as always
Come one, come all to the greatest outdoor tournament in the world. The date for this year’s engagement will be August 9th – 12th. Get your partner, get trained up, and see you on the court.
Congratulations to our champions last weekend!
- Open: Shorty Ruiz defeated Chip Morales
- Contenders: Dan Johnson defeated Johan Campos
- Masters: Matt Campion/Hector Facio defeated Nick Scherzer/Jeffrey Sutera
- Golden Masters: Bill Fish/Paul Pfannenstiel defeated Marty Clemens/Jim Wohl
- Super Golden Masters: Jim Fox/John Sanford defeated John Duma/Tom Bembynista
- Legends: Russ Finkle/Mitch Welch defeated Tim Clemons/Bob Sneziak
Thanks to the committee on a superb tournament and see you all on the 4th of July and in early August for the Paul Quirk World’s
Good luck to everyone this weekend.
PS – If you are an out-of-towner coming in this weekend for the tournament FROM THE EAST: come in from I-670 to Central, Central to 7th Street, 7th Street north to Armstrong, then west to the club as the viaduct is shut down i-70 to downtown kc ks
A couple of items of note:
- Please see the link at the top of the page for the entry form link to the Nass 3 Wall coming in June. Don’t miss the best outdoor event of the year.
- Don’t forget the Hot Dog bash on May 12th. It’s going to be a blast.
- The rest of our summer events have been added to the calendar. Click the calendar above to see more
- 4th and 5th of July will be the Sutera’s worst tournament celebrating the Sutera Matriach Agnes.
- The KCAC board has accepted the resignation of Jay Vader. Thanks for your service big potna!
- The KCAC board has voted unanimously to add Chris Herbig in Jay’s place. Welcome Chris!
- The focus for 2018 fundraisers for the KCAC is to address the deferred maintenance of our property. We have many parts of the house that are in bad shape and deferring them will further the risk of our building. For more details around what is planned, please reach out to a board member
- more to come! Can’t wait to get outside!!!
Fill it out, send it in! KC 3 Wall 2018 Entry form
Congratulations to Sam Esser, 2018 Missouri State Singles champion. Sam defeated Jeff Streibig in the semifinals before besting his good friend Max Langmack in the finals. The sky is truly the limit for Sam, it’s going to be exciting to see how great he is going to be.
Also congrats to KCAC member Tom Bembynista on winning the 60’s singles as well.
Spring has sprung!! The first tournament of the season is set for May 12th. The Hot Dog showdown is a fundraiser to secure money to buy a new Grill for the KCAC and to set up our supply for delicious grilled meats all summer for our Fun Thursday nights hosted by Bub and Balint. Please review the linked flyer below and let Chris or Jimmy know if you will be participating in this fun one-day event. If you cannot participate, please consider a donation as this will help make summer great again at the KCAC.
Join our Free Folk allies North of the wall on May 4th as they host the 70th annual Tallcorn handball tournament. It is a very fun event hosted by a great handball group, I’ve made the trip a couple of times and had a blast. Linkydinkydoo below: